Monday, February 23, 2004

No Pants Day is May 7th

No, I'm not making the headline up, go to the website yourself www.nopantsday.com http://www.nopantsday.com/ I'm not sure if I'm ready to see subway cars full of men wearing their boxers or tighty whiteys on their way to work.

And in other news...Sunday before SATC I sent off e-queries to a few literary agents about my book and I almost broke out in hysterics when I saw not one but two emails from agents. If I was the coordinated sort, I would have done cartwheels. Being me, I accidentally walked into a wall instead. I've been bouncing around so much my hair is beginning to look like Einstein's.

I've also been told by my nearest and dearest to stay the hell away from coffee tonight.

As it is, I think I could jog to Mars and back but that would mess up NASA's budget.

EEK! EEEK! EEEK! Yes, it's me screaming into the Internet.