Friday, February 20, 2004

Found another fun site to while away time instead of working, it's called Draw your Boss http://www.drawyourboss.com/ People send in nasty pictures (anonymously of course) of the bosses who are torturing them.

In a work related note, have stopped fiddling about with the bloody damn proposal. It's done, finished, kaput. And yes, I've actually written my query letter. Whew! Can I get a hey nonny na! I'm a writer, I am supposed to be able to marshall all the words that I need in any way that I can use them, right? Ha! It's easy as hell to write about anything except when it comes to your own work.

I have hated this entire process. It's been like heaving my guts out onto a table, rearranging them and then throwing it out into the winds. Yes gods do I have a headache. Now the next step, acquiring an agent and selling the book.

Right now I feel as if I've done the hardest part. I do realize that the agent part and the selling part is harder, but thank god it's done.

I can breathe now.