Monday, December 01, 2003

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink...."

Not really a Beatles fan, but that line keeps running through my head.

Spoke to my editor at the Men's Mag today about previous pitches, and am pushing to do a piece on remote controlled sex toys. I think it's funny, and if you're really into multi-tasking...

Have more or less gathered up CDs to review for my top ten list for another mag. Have to quickly re-listen to them and decide....

Was standing outside the Conde Nast building today when Michael Imperioli (of the Sopranos) walked by. He's shorter in real life. But carries himself with diginity. Wore all black; black topcoat, pants, and wrap around black sunglasses. Didn't look right or left. Kept his head up, and his eyes straight ahead.

Am off to check out a few bands with Ivan Tuesday night. Alice,Texas and a few others whose names I can't remember.

Wednesday night is Stef's book party. That ought to be a blast.

The cold has seeped into my bones, am off to lie down and read Plum Island