Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaack!

I'm back. I can't swear that I am going to post everyday or not, but I'm here, live as it were on the net.

Since I write for a living, there are days when I feel like I'm going to explode if I write one more thing....hence the silence.

Quick Update-

Ivan is practically engaged- he's living with E in the Slope- haven't heard from him in a looong time.
Albert moved to Mamaroneck- is also living with his intended
Diana and Isa the wonderdog are still hanging in there
James and Tanitha are engaged.
My dog still hides when I try to groom her.

I've switched from covering music/entertainment to covering fashion and beauty. I will occasionally do something music related, only if the spirit moves me. Am going to be interviewing Sasha of Sasha and Digweed soon.

Am still living where I live.
Am now blonde and loving it.
Am still single.
Am currently looking for a new Shifu.
Am still addicted to shoes.

See, nothing changes!