Thursday, September 30, 2004

Not much going on right now, but I thought I had better write something before anyone thought I was kidnapped by aliens.

Have re-sent out query for book, and am getting amazing responses this time around. Same query as last time--better class of agents :)

It's beginning to get colder, and not thrilled about that.

Worried about finances--who isn't? Checks are late and of course had an...hmmm...can't really say, can I? Well, I will say had a bait and switch recently...completed a piece and found out (natch!) after it was sent in, that they're going to pay me less than they said they would. Oh yeah, they want me to write more for them.....can you guess my answer?

There are days when I wish I had a majic lamp or parents that I could go to if I needed them. Oh well, what can you do?