Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lazy

I haven't accomplished one thing today. Oh, I have my to do list and it's long. But I've been lolling about on the couch watching Mumford, 10 Things I Hate About You and soaked in the tub for an hour and read a book. Now I feel like napping! All that hard work.

I really do need to get it in gear....

Yesterday April and I went over to the 125th Street Shopping area to get pedicures. Lovely, relaxing, a bit of gossip and then the rain came. And it poured, poured, poured down all around. What's normally a 15- 20 minute walk home became a three hour ordeal as we leaped from huddling under one awning then to another as they started to seriously leak.

At one point the rain stopped and we were able to get around a corner. It started again almost immediately, so we huddled in the doorway of a shoe store. Well that figures!

Eventually it all died down to a drizzle and we slid home, we both were wearing flip flops. I had to peel my jeans off my legs; they were that soaked.